Trap dirt, dust and allergens around the home, in the car or boat – upholstery, beneath seats and in storage spaces with the Dyson V6 Trigger Handheld Vacuum Cleaner. The battery powered Dyson V6 sucks up the dirt and expels cleaner air by use of powerful suction. The cleaners are hand-held, lightweight and have no dusty bags to empty.
The Dyson V6 Trigger Handheld Vacuum Cleaner is the same as the Dyson DC58 Handheld Cleaner. This vacuum cleaner has suction power that is three times as much as of any other hand held cleaner. The Dyson V6 Trigger Handheld Vacuum Cleaner is powered by the Dyson digital motor V6 and ships with a re-engineered nickel manganese cobalt re-chargeable battery for greater suction power.
How the Dyson DC58 Works
The Dyson V6 uses an air pump to create a vacuum that sucks up dirt and dust from floors, and other surfaces such as car seats. It is battery operated and has been ergonomically designed to fit into the shape of your hand. It is lightweight and very hygienic: with the Dyson V6, you just push a button and the collected dust and dirt is released into the dust bin.
To capture dirt and dust, the Dyson V6 uses cyclone technology. It uses 15 cyclones that are arranged in two tiers and work in parallel for more airflow. The 2 Tier Radial Cyclones create a strong centrifugal force by spinning the air. This is the force that creates suction power that flings the dust and dirt out of the air and into the bin.
DC58 is Dyson’s latest handheld vacuum cleaner. It’s powered by the Dyson digital motor V6, which spins up to 110,000 times a minute – up to 3 times faster than conventional motors.
Like all Dyson Vacuum cleaners, the V6 comes with a free 2 year warranty that includes parts and labor. The Dyson V6 vacuum cleaner is built to last, and is made from tough and durable materials. All Dyson vacuums are made from the material used in police riot shields and vehicle crash helmets – ABS and polycarbonate. All the components in the device are vigorously tested in real life scenarios to ensure strength and durability.
The DC58 has a 350W motor that makes it the most powerful in the handheld vacuum cleaner arena. It will recharge 3 times faster and has a 20 minutes normal power run-time, and 6 minutes when set to maximum power (Boost mode).
The DC58 is perfect for removing hair and dirt from upholstery and confined places as it comes with a mini-motorized tool for that. By using its accessories kit (that comes with it), you can easily convert it into a brush for dusting and spot cleaning.
Do not be fooled by its size; the Dyson DC58 captures larger debris by generating higher centrifugal power through is parallel cyclones. It is perfect for cleaning tiny gaps, such as those found in cars and boats.
With the DC58, you get more power but less noise and turbulence. The V6 has vortex fingers that guide air from its inner cyclones, thereby reducing turbulence and noise during operation.
- It is lightweight and portable – The Dyson V6 is handheld, it reaches every corner your hand can reach.
- It is battery powered – There is no risk of tripping on a power cable with the Dyson V6 vacuum cleaner.
- More power – The Dyson V6 Trigger vacuum cleaner is powered by the Dyson digital motor V6 that delivers three times the suction power of any other cleaner. Its digital motor spins at up to 110,000 times a minute, which is 2 times faster than conventional motors and three times the suction power of any other handheld in use.
- More effective – Vacuum cleaners use cyclones to spin air and create strong centrifugal force to fling dust and dirt out of the air and into the bin. The Dyson V6 has 15 cyclones that are arranged across two tiers and work in parallel to increase airflow and capture fine dust.
- Power saving – This vacuum cleaner comes with a trigger mechanism to ensure that battery power is not wasted between cleaning jobs.
- Nickel Manganese cobalt re-chargeable battery – the V6 uses a re-engineered battery for more power than its predecessors.
- Boost mode – Sometimes you will need more power, a surge in suction power. The Dyson V6 has a push button selector for power mode. You get six minutes of higher suction power when faced with a difficult cleaning task.
- The Dyson V6 Vacuum cleaner is small in size and is popular for cleaning up smaller spills. It won’t do heavy duty work.
- The battery can not be used while charging.
With its powerful 350W motor, the Dyson Handheld Vacuum Cleaner is efficient in cleaning dust and dirt even in tight corners. The long lasting rechargeable battery, and its portability, makes the Dyson V6 Vacuum Cleaner a must-have tool for use around the home, in the office and in the car. So don’t wait any further go ahead and get yourself one.
Handheld Vacuum Cleaner Best-Seller:
Find Us By Searching Terms:
- dyson v6 trigger review
- dyson dc58 review
- dyson handheld
- dyson v6 trigger attachments
- dyson v6 car and boat
- dyson handheld dc58 review
- vacuum cleaner
- dyson digital pump
- dyson dc58 handheld vacuum
- dyson dc 58